Group Sales Guidelines
One of the means by which we hope to increase ticket sales is through group sales. All chorale members are encouraged to consider presenting this offer to any group or organization to which they belong. Below are the guidelines to coordinate any such effort.
- A group is considered to be 10 or more individuals who each purchase a ticket to a performance and attend under a designated name or organization.
- The group members are entitled to a 20% discount on the purchase price of open seating tickets. (Note: This discount offer does not apply to Benefit Concerts.)
- The Ticket Manager must be notified of any potential group sale as soon as possible and will provide and track the tickets separately from member sales.
- Group members will be seated together as designated at the concert venue. However, a group can only be guaranteed seating in a block if the sale order is received at least 10 days in advance of the concert date.
- Payment in full is required with the order submission along with a list of names and addresses of the group members attending. Checks should be paid to the order of the Chatham Chorale.
- Tickets will be issued to the Chorale member who has coordinated the sale when the payment is received. The Chorale member will be responsible for the dissemination of the tickets to the group.
- The Ticket Manager will notify the Chorale President of any group attending and request formal acknowledgement of the group prior to the start of the concert.
- Special recognition will be given to Chorale members who have coordinated a group sale at a subsequent Chorale rehearsal.