Instructions for our Member Directory
Our Member Directory has several entry points, depending on what you want to do. To look through all our photos so you can attach a name, use the Member Photos page. If you want to check out someone's bio, use the Member Info page. (Bios are also available by clicking on someone's photo on the Member Photos page.) To find a phone number or email address, use one of the Rosters.
- Contacts for the Member Directory:
· Photo: Cal Mutti <CalMutti@chatchor.org>
· Name/address/phone/email/bio: Tom Philips <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To add yourself to the Directory (you must be currently singing):
1. Use the form below to send your information, including your biography, to Tom Philips, who will add it to the Member Directory.
2. Get your photo taken at rehearsal by Cal Mutti, or send Cal (email address above) a .jpg-format photo you already have.
- To change your current entry in the Directory:
1. If you want to change anything in the text (phone number, biography, etc.) use the form below.
2. If you want to change your photo, check with Cal Mutti at rehearsal, or send him another one.
- To remove yourself from the Directory:
1. Email Tom Philips (email address above).
- To find someone by name in the Directory:
1. Press Ctrl-F to open the Find box.
2. Enter the name, or portion of the name, in the box.
3. Press Enter.
4. To find the next occurrence, press Enter. (In some browsers, [F3] to find next occurrence.)
- To print a selected portion of the Directory:
· In Internet Explorer, select what you want to print, then right-click, select Print, and Selection.
· In Firefox, select what you want to print, then in the menu, select Print, and Selection.
· In Chrome, download Print Selection from the Chrome Web Store and follow instructions.